This should be a very exciting time in your life. As a high level consultant, I will use my market expertise and work ethic in a constant pursuit of exceptional service for your real estate needs. I will utilize my team of resources at SilverPointe Properties to insure your transition is a smooth one. As a member of the community for nearly 20 years I have gained a great deal of experience in business management, sales, marketing, and customer satisfaction.
HOW CAN I SERVE YOU?
Eager to share Real Estate expertise to assist:
- First time homebuyer discover the perfect starter home.
- Established homeowner ready to upgrade or relocate.
- Individuals interested in downsizing to better accommodate their changing lifestyle
- Investor looking to expand their Real Estate Portfolio in an ever growing Middle Tennessee area.
- Those seeking to relocate to the Nashville area.
Please feel free to contact me anytime by phone at 615.429.4836 or via email at Luke@Agent615.com.
- Williamson County Association of Realtors (WCAR)
- Tennessee Association of Realtors (TAR)
- National Association of Realtors (NAR)
- Designations: ePro, ABR, GREEN
- Gold Award Winner - up to $7.5M sold – 2013, 2014
- Silver Award Winner - up to $5M sold - 2010, 2012
- Bronze Award Winner - up to $3M sold - 2008, 2009, 2011
- Horizon Award Winner - "Rookie of the Year” - 2007
- Active member of Brentwood Baptist Church, serving in Children’s Ministry & Small Groups
- Resident of the Williamson/Davidson County for nearly 20 years
- Graduate of Middle Tennessee State University with a degree in Business Administration, Minoring in Economics & Finance
- Currently resides with his beautiful wife Evin & 3 wonderful children (Cohen, Kinzie, & Leyton) in Williamson County (Franklin)